|Length||30 ft 11 in||Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in||Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Interior Color||URBAN||Hitch Weight||800 lbs|
|GVWR||7800 lbs||Dry Weight||5800 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1968 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals||Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu||Available Beds||Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||12V||Cooktop Burners||4|
|Number of Awnings||1||Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric||AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights||Axle Count||2|
|Number of LP Tanks||2||Shower Type||Standard|
|Electrical Service||30 amp||VIN||5SFSB3121PE518052|
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 268RL highlights:
- Queen Bed
- Walk-Through Bathroom
- USB Charging Ports
- U-Shaped Dinette
At the heart of every good vacation is this Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer! You will love having easy access with two entry doors. These doors will allow you to directly enter the front private bedroom when you're outside, so you can come in to grab a sweater if you're getting chilly outside. The walk-through bathroom connects the bedroom to the rest of the trailer, and it offers you a skylight above the shower. The large slide holds the U-shaped and the 12V refrigerator, and it offers you more interior living space. The entertainment center is a great addition, and you can add the optional 39" LED TV.
The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are exceptionally beneficial for a family who is just starting out in the RV lifestyle. Each unit is constructed with an enclosed underbelly, a painted fiberglass front cap with LED lights, a walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof, and a rack and pinion power slide out. You'll have a spare tire and carrier for life's unfortunate mishaps and one unique key for all of your locks with the Keyed Alike system. The interior offers you woven flooring and residential-style furniture for a long-lasting traveling companion. You can use the outside spray port with hose and sprayer for cleaning or hosing down the campsite.
All Sale Prices Reflect a $1,000. Finance Discount. Must use one of McKeever RV & Marine Preferred Lenders. W.A.C.
Standard Features (2023)
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with half the weight of wood yet more durable and easy on the environment. Weather and temperature resistant. Azdel acts as a sound barrier while providing good insulation value
- Back wall Hatch door fully opens to store bikes, kayaks, etc. 2 tie downs on the floor
- Screen included on hatch entrance
- Colossal Storage – Exterior pass thru storage compartment with motion LED lighting provides you ample space to take everything you need
- Griddle in all outside kitchens with metal countertops. More versatile than a two-burner stove
- Automotive painted and stylish front cap
- Tire pressure monitoring prep allowing for simple customer upgrades
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- Aluminum Triple Entry Step
- Large Assist Entry Handlebars
- Outside spray port with hose & sprayer
- Black tank flush
- TV Antenna and cable hookup
- Electric awning with LED light
- Detachable power cord
- Privacy roller shades on all windows with a clean design
- Dinette table is free standing with easy storage under the TV and use anywhere.
- Roll over dinette to make into a bed
- 6’9” vaulted ceilings allowing for the feeling of more space
- Dream dinette and fireplace (most floor plans) providing you all the comforts in your home
- Woven flooring and flush floors in all slide outs making it family and dog friendly
- 10 Cu ft 12-volt refrigerator perfect for holding everything you need for the family barbecue
- Pressed counter tops
- 30" Main Entry Door w/Friction Doors
- 13.5K BTU dual ducted AC
- Residential Style Furniture with a Tri-Fold sofa
- LED interior Lighting
- Spring Loaded Hidden Hinge Cabinets
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Upgraded mattress with comforter
- Slide out TV that rotates all the way around
- Painted Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- 5/8 Tongue & Groove Plywood floors
- Plywood under all beds and dinette seating
- Walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof with 3/8” decking wrapped in TPO
- Rack & Pinion Power Slide out supported by frame w/manual override
- Enclosed Underbelly with insulated tanks heated by 2" furnace ducts
- Sealed 7-layer plywood slide out floor
- Black Tank Flush
- Dual Ducted A/C
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI water heater
- High output furnace
Tires & Axle Features
- Industry Leading Axles with E-Z Lube hubs
- Torsion axles with 15 inch D-rated off road tires
- 12 Volt refrigerator (East)
- 8 Cu Ft Gas/Electric refrigerator (West)
- Stainless Appliances
- Flush Mount Range with Glass Top
Bedroom & Bathroom Features
- Roller Shades
- Full 60”X80” Queen Bed with comforter
- Hanging storage
- Underbed Storage (Model Specific)
- USB charging ports
Standard Safety Features
- Keyed alike- One unique key for all your locks
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Spare tire and carrier
- Solar Prep comes standard (option to upgrade to Sol 190 or Sol 380)
- 15k A/C
- 50 AMP Service
- Power Tongue Jack
- 39” LED TV
- 2nd A/C in Bedroom
- Solar - Upgrade to Sol 190 or Sol 380
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Excellent people to deal withFriendly, courteous ,honest and,willingness to meet your needs .
Friendly and Prompt in CommunicationThe staff was very friendly and prompt in communication, helped me find what I was looking for, and did a great job installing trailer brakes on my vehicle. I'll be back to them when my trailer needs serviced!
Fantasic Service"Seriously fantastic service from start to finish! ...They really go above and beyond. McKeever's will be the only place I take my RV from now on."
McKeever RV & Marine is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @423-520-7563 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.